Que. 1 : Q1) For reserving the margins used are much more prudent as compared to pricing. Say whether True of False.
1. a) True
2. b) False
Que. 2 : Q2) For insurers who have completed 10 years since registration as an insurer, the commission payment receivable in the first year shall not exceed___________.
1. a) 40%
2. b) 30%
3. c) 45%
4. d) 35%
Que. 3 : Q3) Selling insurance products depends upon which of the below factors?
1. a) Distribution network
2. b) Marketing and advertising
3. c) Efficiency of administrative staff
4. d) All of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) Economic utility refers to______________.
1. a) Usefulness in terms of money
2. b) Usefulness in terms of power
3. c) Usefulness in terms of society
4. d) Usefulness in terms of beauty
Que. 5 : Q5) Which system is regarded as ‘freedom with responsibility’?
1. a) Free System
2. b) Use & File System
3. c) ‘File & use’ system
4. d) None of these