Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following statements is true with regard to marketing?
1. a) It helps to choose the right journal to advertise in.
2. b) It makes sure that all the products are sold
3. c) It helps to make maximum profits
4. d) Marketing replaces the need for personal selling
Que. 2 : Q2) In which gap arises because the constrants, limited reosources or inaccurate evaluation of the system’s capability. This gap arises also because the processes are designed keeping in view the need for internal controls, which are not necessarily consistent with the customer’s interests.
1. a) Gap 1
2. b) Gap 2
3. c) Gap 3
4. d) Gap 4
Que. 3 : Q3) A customer has a ______ when he does not get what he thinks he is entitled to get.
1. a) Grievance
2. b) Service
3. c) Goods
4. d) None of these
Que. 4 : Q4) Every service transaction is a specific response to a specific need of a specific customer. Say whether True or False.
1. a) True
2. b) False
Que. 5 : Q5) Identify Peril and Hazard from the following
1. a) Poorly Constructed Houses is a Peril and Earthquake is a Hazard
2. b) Lung Cancer is a Peril and Smoling is a Hazard
3. c) Smoking is a Peril and Lung Cancer is a Hazard
4. d) All are false statement