Que. 1 : Q1) Under Group PA for Group Discount the minimum Group size must be
1. a) 500 persons & above
2. b) 1000 persons & above
3. c) more than 100 persons
4. d) none of the above
Que. 2 : Q2) Reinsurance of a health portfolio is normally done on
1. a) Facultative basis
2. b) Excess of loss basis
3. c) Quota Share basis
4. d) Stop loss basis
Que. 3 : Q3) The time limit for appeal for National Consumer Forum to Supreme Court is:-
1. a) 30 days from the Order of National Commission.
2. b) 60 days from the Order of National Commission.
3. c) 90 days from the Order of National Commission.
4. d) No time limit.
Que. 4 : Q4) ABC Company has a tailor-made group mediclaim policy with an Insurer. The Insurer has 4 TPAs in panel and the policy will be serviced by a TPA. What is the best way to select the TPA?
1. a) Any TPA
2. b) Leave it to the option of Insurer
3. c) Arrange for a presentation from TPAs and then select
4. d) Accept as it comes
Que. 5 : Q5) Choose the correct option Re-compensation benefit is available under Employment and study policy provided the insured person is unable to continue completion of his studies due to_______________.
1. a) First occurrence of a covered injury or covered sickness
2. b) Evacuation from the country as a result of permanent total disablement
3. c) poor [performance in studies
4. d) None of the above