Que. 1 : Q1) Fidelity Guarantee Policy does not cover
1. a) Pecuniary loss suffered by the employees
2. b) Consequential loss of the insured
3. c) Act of employees committed during the course of employment
4. d) Loss to the money & goods of the insured
Que. 2 : Q2) What does the term facultative reinsurance mean?
1. a) A single risk is reinsured
2. b) A portfolio of risks is reinsured
3. c) Only catastrophe events are reinsured
4. d) Only non-catastrophe events are reinsured
Que. 3 : Q3) Under Liability Insurance the terms “AOA” relates to:-
1. a) Assessment of Assets.
2. b) Against one Accident.
3. c) Any one Accident.
4. d) Any other Accident.
Que. 4 : Q4) Domiciliary Hospitalization Benefit is available
1. a) MEDICALTREATMENTEXCEEDING 7 DAYS
2. b) MEDICALTREATMENTEXCEEDING 3 DAYS
3. c) MEDICALTREATMENTEXCEEDING 10 DAYS
4. d) MEDICALTREATMENTEXCEEDING 5 DAYS
Que. 5 : Q5) Education fund in PA claim may be paid 10% of the CSI subject to
1. a) Maximum of Rs.5000/- for both the children
2. b) Maximum of Rs.10000/- for both the children
3. c) Maximum of Rs.10000/- irrespective of the number of children
4. d) Maximum Rs.5000/- irrespective of the number of children