Que. 1 : Q1) The Standard turnover/output during that period in the __________ immediately before the date of the damage which corresponds with the indemnity period.
1. a) 6 months
2. b) 12 months
3. c) 18 months
4. d) 24 months
Que. 2 : Q2) Which period begins on that date either on which the insured property is put into commercial use or operation by the owner or principal, or on which the taking-over certificate is issued, whichever is the earlier?
1. a) Testing period
2. b) Defects liability period
3. c) Construction and erection period
4. d) None of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following statement is true
1. a) short circuiting of lighting arrester is covered under fire policy
2. b) Short circuiting of lighting arrester is covered under MBD policy.
3. c) cannot be covered under both
4. d) It is sufficient to cover lightning arrester under one policy to claim any type of loss.
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following is not a standing charge for LOP / ALOP
1. a) Insurance premium
2. b) Advertisement & publicity
3. c) Rent and Tenants
4. d) Raw material cost
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following information is not required for issuing Boiler Explosion policy:
1. a) Evaporative capacity of the Boiler.
2. b) Nature of firing of Boiler.
3. c) Maximum load on safety valve per square inch.
4. d) All are required.