Que. 1 : Q1) If police do not succeed in recovering the vehicle after a period of ____________, they file away the claim, certifying that the theft of vehicle is classified as true but untraceable.
1. a) 30 days
2. b) 60 days
3. c) 90 days
4. d) 180 days
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following does not fall under miscellaneous classification of motor vehicles?
1. a) Ambulance
2. b) Mobile dispensaries
3. c) Motorized rickshaws
4. d) Cinema, film recording vans
Que. 3 : Q3) The real skill of the underwriter is tested in which of the following areas?
1. a) Creating wording of the endorsement and eating
2. b) Ascertaining use of special purpose vehicles
3. c) Cost at the time risk proposed
4. d) All of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) ____________ is a service that provides necessary help in case an insured is stranded on the road when his car breaks down.
1. a) Fleet operators
2. b) Roadside Assistance
3. c) Transport Development Council
4. d) Concern of Community
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following vehicles is recognized as Vintage Car
1. a) Vehicle manufactured before 31.12.1960
2. b) Vehicle manufactured before 1940
3. c) Vehicle manufactured before 1959
4. d) Vehicle manufactured before 1939