Que. 1 : Q1) If any person, without the permission of the owner or any other person who is in charge of a computer damages or causes to be damaged any such computer, computer system or computer network was punishable under which Act?
1. a) Authentication of electronic record
2. b) Issue of Digital signature certificate
3. c) Civil liability for the contravention of the provisions of the Act
4. d) Legal recognition of electronic record
Que. 2 : Q2) The Constitution of the Act was divided into how many Chapters?
1. a) 2
2. b) 3
3. c) 4
4. d) 5
Que. 3 : Q3) _____________ means the legal declaration of the intention of the testator with respect to his property which he desires to be carried into effect after his death.
1. a) Will
2. b) Probate
3. c) Execution
4. d) Administration
Que. 4 : Q4) Suresh has earned Rs.7,50,000 in the financial year April 2010 to March 2011. The tax will be paid in the financial year April 2011 to March 2012. In this case which will be the assessment year?
1. a) April 2009 to March 2010
2. b) April 2010 to March 2011
3. c) April 2011 to March 2012
4. d) April 2013 to March 2014
Que. 5 : Q5) Which Section defines that the Authority shall be a body corporate by the name aforesaid having perpetual succession and common seal with power, subject to the provisions of this Act to contract and shall by the said name, sue or be sued?
1. a) Section 4: Composition of Authority
2. b) Section 3(2) : Establishment and incorporation of Authority
3. c) Section 14 : Duties, powers and functions of Authority
4. d) None of these