IC22 LIFE INSURANCE UNDERWRITING EXAM – 14
Que. 1 : Q1) When an individual is frightened which of the following systems will cause his heartbeat to become faster?
1. a) Parasympathetic nervous system
2. b) Sympathetic nervous system
3. c) Central nervous system
4. d) Sensory nervous system
Que. 2 : Q2) What system is considered our emotional brain?
1. a) reticular activating system
2. b) limbic system
3. c) frontal lobes
4. d) central nervous system
Que. 3 : Q3) Risk factors for type 2 diabetes mellitus include family history, obesity, inactivity and lack of exercise
1. a) FALSE
2. b) TRUE
Que. 4 : Q4) Arunkumar had taken an ADB rider along with his insurance policy. He met with an accident and fortunately he survived but lost one hand. Under this circumstances which of the following is true?
1. a) Medical expenses will be paid to him since he has taken ADB rider
2. b) Sum Assured will be payable
3. c) NO benefit will be paid since he has survived the accident
4. d) A lower sum assured is payable
Que. 5 : Q5) HIV patients are prone to suffer from severe tuberculosis.
1. a) TRUE
2. b) FALSE