Que. 1 : Q1) Insulin is a hormone that _____.
1. a) breaks glucose down and forms ATP
2. b) converts fat molecules into glucose
3. c) stimulates cells to take in glucose
4. d) causes the creation of glucose from glycogen
Que. 2 : Q2) Treatments for coronary artery disease include all of the folowing EXCEPT:
1. a) angioplasty
2. b) bypas surgery
3. c) medical therapy
4. d) pneumonectomy
Que. 3 : Q3) Open-angle glaucoma is generally associated with persons aged above 50.
1. a) TRUE
2. b) FALSE
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following risks associated with an individual is high at the time of initial underwriting but decreases over a period?
1. a) Increasing extra risk
2. b) Constant extra risk
3. c) Decreasing extra risk
4. d) Falling extra risk
Que. 5 : Q5) What normally happens to the sum insured under a life insurance policy once the period of the lien expires?
1. a) It reduces
2. b) It increases
3. c) It is temporarily suspended
4. d) It is replaced by a newly-underwritten sum insured