Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following is an example market instrument ?
1. a) Treasury bills
2. b) G-Secs
3. c) Saving bonds
4. d) Blue chip shares
Que. 2 : Q2) Which liquidity ratio is a fairly strigent measure of liquidity?
1. a) Current ratio
2. b) Acid test ratio
3. c) Cash ratio
4. d) None of these
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following is an example of Traditional permanent insurance?
1. a) Universal life
2. b) Excess Interest Whole Life
3. c) Current Assumption Whole life
4. d) Limited payment whole life
Que. 4 : Q4) As per Regulation 13, provision on investment management, for applications received, with local cheques at par at the place where the premium is received, before cut-off Time (3.00pm) on a business day, what be the applicable NAV ?
1. a) The opening NAV of same day
2. b) The closing NAV of same day
3. c) The opening NAV of next day
4. d) The closing NAV of next day
Que. 5 : Q5) Statement of ________ of the current year enables to determine the amount of cash provided by or used in operations during the accounting period after.
1. a) Balance sheet
2. b) Profit and Loss Account
3. c) Additional data
4. d) Flow of funds