Que. 1 : Q1) Treaty reporting is normally
(i) Monthly basis or quarterly basis.
(ii) Minimum or deposit basis.
1. a) Only (i) above.
2. b) Only (ii) above.
3. c) Both (i) & (ii) above.
4. d) None of the above.
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is a benefit derived by ceding insurer from a reciprocal exchange of reinsurance treaties?
1. a) Ceding insurance are able to secure a profit advantage on the strength of the superior balance of their portfolio.
2. b) It does not enable direct insurers to product a more balance book of business for themselves and for their treaty reinsurers.
3. c) It provides a winder spared for the net retain portfolio of the insurer with an improved balance, thus ensuring greater stability in underwriting surplus.
4. d) This arrangement is useful in widely dispersed risk such as in agriculture exposed to pest damage
Que. 3 : Q3) The obligatory cession received by the Indian Reinsurer shall be retro______ to the ceding insurers, at lease
1. a) 20%
2. b) 10%
3. c) 25%
4. d) 50%
Que. 4 : Q4) Acomputerized report that lists information for each and every claim is called in reinsurance
1. a) Case reporting
2. b) Summary reporting
3. c) Bordereau reporting
4. d) Bulk reporting
Que. 5 : Q5) _________covers are related to the total amount of claims in a year over and above a particular limit or loss ratio
1. a) Proportionate
2. b) Stop Loss
3. c) Surplus
4. d) Treaty