Que. 1 : Q1) In case of non-linked pension product, if the policyholder dies during the deferment period, What is/are the option/s available to the nominee?
1. a) Utilise the entire proceeds of the policy or part thereof for purchasing an annuity at then prevailing rate from the insurer
2. b) Withdraw the entire proceeds of the policy
3. c) Any of the above two option
4. d) Transfer the plan in his/her own name and continue with the plan by paying future premiums
Que. 2 : Q2) Under which method, reinsurance is negotiated is negotiated separately for each insurance policy that is reinsred?
1. a) Proportional reinsurance
2. b) Non Proportional reinsurance
3. c) Facultative reinsurance
4. d) Treaty reinsurance
Que. 3 : Q3) Generally on ____________ the benefit projections will be provided for member’s and these help the members in deciding whether there is any need to increase their contributions.
1. a) Annual basis
2. b) Quarterly basis
3. c) Half-yearly basis
4. d) Month basis
Que. 4 : Q4) Which act requires payment of compensation to the workman or his family in cases of employment related injuries resulting in death or disability?
1. a) The Workmen’s Compensation Act,1923
2. b) The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
3. c) The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
4. d) The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
Que. 5 : Q5) A minimum yearly deposit of Rs.500 is required to open and maintain a PPF account, and a maximum deposit of ______.
1. a) Rs.50,000
2. b) Rs.1,00,000
3. c) Rs.1,50,000
4. d) Rs.2,00,000