Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following conditions is not necessary to be fulfilled to consider a claim under Domiciliary Hospitalisation of Mediclaim policy
1. a) There is no availability of beds in the Hospital
2. b) The condition of the patient is such that he cannot be taken to Hospital
3. c) The disease is such that it necessitates hospitalization
4. d) Admission into a Government hospital
Que. 2 : Q2) As per IRDA guidelines on portability on health insurance policies, which one of the following is not correct :
1. a) Provide credit for the period of cover for PED in terms of waiting period with previous insurer.
2. b) Provide credit of the sum insured under previous insurer including bonus.
3. c) Provide credit to the sum insured only & not bonus.
4. d) Provide credit to both PED & existing sum insured including bonus.
Que. 3 : Q3) Under Personal Accident Policy Payment of Compensation in respect of death, injury or disablement of the insured Directly or indirectly caused by Venereal diseases or insanity is: –
1. a) Cover. Subject to 2% pf capital Sum insured.
2. b) Cover subject to2% of Sum insured or 2,500/- whichever is less
3. c) Full amount is payable.
4. d) Not covered.
Que. 4 : Q4) SPECIAL CONTINGENCY POLICY IS generally issued
1. a) To provide a combination of covers
2. b) To deviate coverage from standard product
3. c) When for the coverage desired no standard product is available
4. d) All the above
Que. 5 : Q5) What is the age limit for issuance of E & S policy?
1. a) 18 to 45 Years
2. b) 18 to 60 years
3. c) 18 to 75 Years
4. d) No age Limit