Que. 1 : Q1) Bhagyashree Child Welfare Policy is applicable to:-
1. a) Girl Child in the age group of0 to 18 years.
2. b) Whose Parents age does not exceed 60 years?
3. c) This Scheme is for one Girl Child in a family.
4. d) All above.
Que. 2 : Q2) Custom Bonds and Excise Bonds are issued to Protect
1. a) Interest of the Insured
2. b) Interest of Importer
3. c) Interest of Exporter
4. d) Interest of the Government Exchequer
Que. 3 : Q3) As per Guidelines on product filing in Health Insurance Business, how much should be the number of members under a Group Product to risk it a Large Group?
1. a) 250 members
2. b) 21 members
3. c) 100 members
4. d) 1000 members
Que. 4 : Q4) On receipt of relevant portability documents from insured,the new insurer seeks details of Medical history and claim history of the concerned policyholder,through which among the following?
1. a) IIB Web Portal
2. b) Insurance Company Web Portal
3. c) TPA Web Portal
4. d) IRDAI Web Portal
Que. 5 : Q5) Tertiary care insurance covers hospitalisation expenses under which of the following heads?
1. a) Cerebral or Vascular strokes
2. b) Cataract
3. c) Hypertension
4. d) None of the above