Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following is not a health insurance product
1. a) Kisan Package policy
2. b) Cancer Insurance policy
3. c) Critical Illness policy
4. d) Bhavishya Arogya policy
Que. 2 : Q2) What is the number of day’s upto which the POI can be extended without paying extra premium due to delay of Public transport services beyond the control of the insured person, if necessitated?
1. a) 15 Days
2. b) 21 days
3. c) 07 Days
4. d) No Extension allowed
Que. 3 : Q3) Product Liability policy covers the liability of :
1. a) Performance Guarantee of the Product
2. b) Product recall due to defect from the market or consumers
3. c) Accidental death / bodily injury/disease/ property damage to Third party due to the defect in the product
4. d) None of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following is an exclusion under the Workmen’s Compensation policy?
1. a) Insured’s liability to employees of contractors.
2. b) Liability in respect of employees of insured.
3. c) Liability in respect of workmen contracting any disease whilst discharging their duties.
4. d) None of the above.
Que. 5 : Q5) Under which of the following liability policies, compulsory excess does not apply?
1. a) Industrial risks
2. b) Non-Industrial risks
3. c) Products
4. d) Compulsory Public liability policy.