Que. 1 : Q1) One of the conditions is not relevant to act as TPAin India. Which one:
1. a) A company with share capital and registered under the Companies Act 1956
2. b) The minimum paid up capital shall be in equity shares of Rs one crore and should have working capital not less than Rs one crore any time of its functioning
3. c) The TPAto carry on only health services
4. d) Aggregate holding of equity shares by a foreign company may be upto 50%.
Que. 2 : Q2) The age for calculation of premium under mediclaim policy is:
1. a) Completed age
2. b) Running age
3. c) Either of the two
Que. 3 : Q3) Upto how many number of days can the emergency expenses be paid after the date of expiry of the policy, if the injury/illness/accident covered has been contracted during the currency of the policy and continues thereon, subject the insured is incapable of travel?
1. a) 90 Days
2. b) 30 Days
3. c) 21 Days
4. d) 45 Days
Que. 4 : Q4) Under the Mediclaim Policy a Hospital in an urban area is one which has facility at least
1. a) 20 Beds
2. b) 15 Beds
3. c) 10 Beds
4. d) 25 beds
Que. 5 : Q5) Who takes the decision to withdraw any Health Insurance product in case of General and Health Insurers?
1. a) PMC
2. b) Board of the Company
3. c) IRDAI
4. d) Product Development Board