Que. 1 : Q1) Machinery Loss of Profits Policy (MLOP) does not provides indemnity against which one of the following
1. a) Loss of net profit
2. b) Insured standing charges
3. c) Increased cost of working
4. d) Civil engineering works
Que. 2 : Q2) The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance was formed for this purpose and its first policy was written in ______________.
1. a) 1857
2. b) 1867
3. c) 1877
4. d) 1888
Que. 3 : Q3) In almost all cases ______________ of the cold store are carried out by the competent Engineers, and the follow up measures found necessary at the time of such inspections are taken.
1. a) Maintenance of log book
2. b) Underwriting considerations
3. c) Frequent mid-term inspections
4. d) Moral hazard
Que. 4 : Q4) In which of the following testing is an inbuilt cover
1. a) CAR
2. b) CECR
3. c) EAR
4. d) MBD
Que. 5 : Q5) MBD policy can be issued:
1. a) With volume discount.
2. b) To machines after testing & commissioning.
3. c) without inspection.
4. d) To parts of machines.