Que. 1 : Q1) HOT Testing under EAR policy means
1. a) Plant is situated at hot place
2. b) Checking of parts under hot condition
3. c) Testing of parts under full or partial load
4. d) Testing of parts under full load conditions
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is not true in EAR policy:
1. a) Fire policy cannot be issued during testing period.
2. b) Duration of testing period cannot be more than 12 months.
3. c) Testing period ceases with commencement of the commercial production
4. d) All are true.
Que. 3 : Q3) IN SCE policy
1. a) Loss or damage due to flood is not covered
2. b) Loss damage due to flood is covered
3. c) Loss due to flood is covered if the loss is below 20% of sum assured
4. d) None of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) Which policy is designed to provide mechanical breakdown coverage for gas turbine aero engines on fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters between scheduled overhauls?
1. a) Contract Works Insurance
2. b) Machinery leasing insurance
3. c) Aero engine breakdown insurance
4. d) Contractor’s plant and Machinery Insurance
Que. 5 : Q5) A windstorm is a major hazard for ____________ during construction and operations and theft of conductors is of great concern during storage and construction.
1. a) Transformers
2. b) Sub-stations
3. c) Transmission towers and lines
4. d) Electric motors and generators