Que. 1 : Q1) What means the territory specified in the schedule?
1. a) Coverage territory
2. b) Hostile fire
3. c) Damage
4. d) Bodily injury
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is correct about Crime?
1. a) Grounds-Civil wrongdoing
2. b) Law-Common law
3. c) Initiating party-victim
4. d) Action taken-Prosecution by state
Que. 3 : Q3) In India, CGL products is known by which of the following names?
1. a) Combined General liability and common General liability policy
2. b) Combined General Liability only
3. c) Common General Liability only
4. d) None of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) What refers to if the test of "Reasonable Foreseeability" in Wagon Mound Case?
1. a) Duty of care
2. b) Causation between breach and injury
3. c) Breach of duty
4. d) Injury or damage
Que. 5 : Q5) ___________ is the maximum payable for the sum of damages covered under coverage A and medical expenses under Coverage C because of bodily injury and property damage arising out of one occurrence.
1. a) Each Occurrence Limit
2. b) Personal and Advertising injury limit
3. c) Premises rented to Insured limit
4. d) Medical Expenses limit