Que. 1 : Q1) Under Public Liability Insurance Act. 1991, the owner is NOT liable to pay relief in the event of :
1. a) Damage to property of any person
2. b) Injury to any person not resulting in Death
3. c) Death of any person
4. d) Injury to a Workmen within the meaning of WORKMAN COMPENSATION ACT.
Que. 2 : Q2) _________ includes the Government.
1. a) Goods carriage
2. b) Third party
3. c) Private Service Vehicle
4. d) Trailer
Que. 3 : Q3) The GIC Re as administrator shall be paid a fee of _______ of the total premium on motor third party insurance business in respect of the business underwritten for the pooled account.
1. a) 10%
2. b) 15%
3. c) 20%
4. d) 25%
Que. 4 : Q4) Motor cover note is generally issued for
1. a) In all cases
2. b) For renewal only
3. c) For new vehicles
4. d) Only for third party & theft
Que. 5 : Q5) For all types of vehicles, if no claim made or pending during the preceding 4 consecutive years of insurance, what is the percentage of discount on Own Damage premium?
1. a) 25%
2. b) 30%
3. c) 45%
4. d) 50%