Que. 1 : Q1) Which one of the following is relevant for calculating repair liability under Motor OD
1. a) New for old
2. b) Depreciation
3. c) Survey fees
4. d) Garage Rent
Que. 2 : Q2) Section 4(1) provided that (a motor cycle with engine capacity not exceeding 50 cc) may be driven in a public place by a person after attaining the age of____________.
1. a) 16 years
2. b) 18 years
3. c) 20 years
4. d) 22 years
Que. 3 : Q3) As per Section 168(3) the award should be satisfied within _______ from the date of award unless it merits appeal.
1. a) 30 days
2. b) 60 days
3. c) 90 days
4. d) 120 days
Que. 4 : Q4) In which of the following cases only Act Cover will be issued?
1. a) Public Carriers over 7 years old
2. b) Taxies over 7 years old
3. c) Private Cars over 15 years old
4. d) All of the above
Que. 5 : Q5) Which are expenses incurred for corrective surgeries or replacement of medical aids and provision of equipment essential for having permanent handicaps?
1. a) Actual or notional wages or salary for the period of treatment
2. b) Loss of future earning capacity on account of permanent disabilities
3. c) Future unhappiness and loss of amenities
4. d) Future medical expenses