Que. 1 : Q1) To understand customer satisfaction one needs to look into customer perception of image about the services through
1. a) Nationalization has spread the message or insurance to every nook and corner of the country
2. b) The design quality(Quality of policy)
3. c) The insurance sector has succeeded in providing a very stable market
4. d) None of these
Que. 2 : Q2) According to Section 153, Order 13 deals with?
1. a) Amendment petition can be filed
2. b) Defines written statement
3. c) Execution of decrees and orders
4. d) Production, impounding and return of documents
Que. 3 : Q3) What means a road, street, way or other place whether thoroughfare or not, to which the public have a right of access and includes any place or stand at which passengers are picked up or set down by a stage carriage?
1. a) Goods carriage
2. b) Motor Car
3. c) Public place
4. d) Gross Vehicle Weight
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following statement is correct with regards to insurable interest of partners in a motor vehicle?
1. a) Partners always have equal insurable interest in the motor vehicle
2. b) Partners have insurable interest in the motor vehicle as per the partnership provisions
3. c) As per the provisions of the Motor Vehicle Act, the partner with the highest stake in the partnership always has the entire insurable interest in the motor vehicle
4. d) As per the provisions of the Partnership Act, the partner with the highest stake in the partnership always has the entire insurable interest in the motor vehicle
Que. 5 : Q5) Which Act considered it essential to remove exemption provided under sections 66 and 67 of the said Act to CNG operated vehicles so that vehicles which operate on eco-friendly fuels are also covered by the terms and conditions applicable to all other vehicles?
1. a) Amendment Act 39 of 2001
2. b) Amendment Act 27 of 2000
3. c) Amendment Act 28 of 2002
4. d) Amendment Act 27 of 2009