Que. 1 : Q1) Which document is not required for OD claim processing?
1. a) Registration Book of the Vehicle
2. b) Driving License of the Insured
3. c) Bill of Repairs
4. d) Driving License of the driver at the time of accident
Que. 2 : Q2) Claims settlement is required within 10 days of loss intimation and to respond within ________ of communication from policyholder.
1. a) 7 days
2. b) 10 days
3. c) 15 days
4. d) 30 days
Que. 3 : Q3) A person to be appointed as a member of MACT should be:
1. a) Qualified for appointment as High Court Judge
2. b) Is or has been Judge of District Court
3. c) Is or has been a judge of High Court
4. d) Any of the above.
Que. 4 : Q4) Against the award of Ombudsman Insurance Company can file an appeal to :
1. a) High Court
2. b) State Commission
3. c) Supreme Court
4. d) Governing Body of Insurance Councel
Que. 5 : Q5) Under Motor Insurance Ambulance will be classified under which class?
1. a) Goods Carrying Vehicles
2. b) Passenger Carrying Vehicles
3. c) Private Vehicles
4. d) Miscellaneous Vehicles