Que. 1 : Q1) What are the other countries, which cannot be covered under motor vehicle insurance issued in India?
1. a) Nepal
2. b) Bangladesh
3. c) Myanmar
4. d) Pakistan
Que. 2 : Q2) What is a direct, violent, sudden and irresistible act of nature, which cannot be foreseen with reasonable care?
1. a) Volenti Non-fit Injuria
2. b) Emergency
3. c) Act of God
4. d) Volenti Non-fit Injuria
Que. 3 : Q3) Who is the person carried in a vehicle for the ride without paying fare?
1. a) Non-driving passenger
2. b) Insurance OmbutHdsman
3. c) Gratuitous passenger
4. d) None of these
Que. 4 : Q4) Rating factors are those factors which have direct impact on out go of insurers. Say whether True or False.
1. a) True
2. b) False
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following are powers of State Government?
1. a) Regulate the plying of carriages under directions form the central government
2. b) Issue licenses as per rules prescribed by the Central Government
3. c) Set up licensing and registering authorities as per the framework mandated by the Central Government
4. d) All of the above