Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the statements is not true:
1. a) Liability only cover/section deemed to have been transferred on transfer of ownership
2. b) NCB is to be adjusted/recovered as per transferee’s entitlement
3. c) Transfer of policy only on getting acceptable sale evidence
4. d) There is no need for fresh proposal form and surrendering of old certificate of insurance for transfer
Que. 2 : Q2) What means the license issued by a Competent Authority under Chapter II of the 1988 Act authorizing person specified therein to drive, otherwise than as a learner, a motor vehicle or a motor vehicle of any specified class or description?
1. a) Conductor’s License
2. b) Driving license
3. c) Contract Carriage
4. d) Stage Carriage
Que. 3 : Q3) If the age of the vehicles is exceeding 8 months, what is the percentage of annual premium rate?
1. a) 70%
2. b) 80%
3. c) 90%
4. d) Full annual premium
Que. 4 : Q4) Restricted Cover for Fire and/or Theft Risks (Only while the vehicle is in garage and not in use) is granted without T.P. Liability Cover on the basis of specific written declaration from insured
1. a) Only OD cover without T.P. Liability Cover can not be granted for any type of motor policies
2. b) Cover can be granted by charging 50% premium of IDV for both Fire & Theft Risks
3. c) Cover can be granted by charging 75% premium of IDV for both Fire & Theft Risks
4. d) Cover can be granted by charged 75 premium of IDV for Fire/Theft Risks.
Que. 5 : Q5) Which Section stipulates that any person aggrieved by an award of the Tribunal, derives right to file an appeal under this Section, within a period of ninety days from the date of award.
1. a) Section 165
2. b) Section 173
3. c) Section 182
4. d) Section 195