Que. 1 : Q1) Claims for compensation under MACT cases cannot be made by the
1. a) Injured person,
2. b) Owner of the damaged property,
3. c) Legal Heirs of the deceased third party,
4. d) Driver of the Insured vehicle causing accident.
Que. 2 : Q2) Under which Class Private carriers vehicles comes under?
1. a) A
2. b) A-1
3. c) A-2
4. d) A-3
Que. 3 : Q3) Under private car package policy, rate of depreciation for all parts made of glass is
1. a) 20%
2. b) 30%
3. c) 50%
4. d) Nil
Que. 4 : Q4) Rating of goods commercial vehicle is based on
1. a) Carrying capacity of vehicle
2. b) Unloaden weight of the vehicle
3. c) Gross vehicle weight of vehicle
4. d) Age of the vehicle
Que. 5 : Q5) What is not required in a Theft Case?
1. a) D.L.
2. b) Subrogation Bond
3. c) F.I.R.
4. d) F.R.