Que. 1 : Q1) What should be the age group of Camel in camel insurance?
1. a) Germany
2. b) India
3. c) USA
4. d) China
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is an secondary objectives of premium rating objectives of Actuarial premium rating in crop Insurance?
1. a) To develop a price structure adequate to cover claims and operating cost of the insurer
2. b) To provide a reasonable profit, which should be competitive
3. c) Responsiveness
4. d) None of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) _____________is a milch breed.
1. a) Khillar
2. b) Sahiwal
3. c) Hallikar
4. d) Amritmahal
Que. 4 : Q4) Calf/Heifer rearing insurance scheme for scheme/ non-scheme beneficiaries, the minimum period of coverage should not less than ______.
1. a) 6 months
2. b) 12 months
3. c) 18 months
4. d) 24 months
Que. 5 : Q5) Which scheme provides rates, terms and conditions to underwrite the sheep and goat insurance in India. All indigenous, crossbred and exotic sheep and goat will be covered under the scheme?
1. a) Animal insurance Scheme
2. b) Agricultural Insurance Scheme
3. c) Sheep and goat insurance scheme
4. d) Poultry Insurance Scheme