Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following companies use quota share or surplus structures for the critical illness insurance that they sell?
1. a) Life Insurance companies
2. b) Non Life Insurance Companies
3. c) SAHI Companies
4. d) Both Life and Non Life Insurance Companies
Que. 2 : Q2) NRHM stands for________
1. a) New Rural Health Mission
2. b) National Rural Health Mission
3. c) National Rural Housing Mission
4. d) National Rural Healing Misson
Que. 3 : Q3) The healthcare system of Germany functions through_________ that collects premium from members and pay it to the healthcare providers.
1. a) National Health Fund
2. b) Employee State Insurance Fund
3. c) Universal Coverage Fund
4. d) Non Profit Sickness Fund
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following is not a type of health insurance product in India?
1. a) Mediclaim
2. b) Personal Accident Insurance
3. c) Travel Health Insurance
4. d) Endowment Policy
Que. 5 : Q5) Mr.Kumaran has taken CI Rider. In which of the following scenarios the insurance company will pay him
1. a) When Mr.Kumaran dies due to critical illness
2. b) When Mr.Kumaran is diagnosed with a critical illness
3. c) When Mr.Kumarans family member is diagnosed with Critical Illness
4. d) When Mr.Kumaran dies due to road accident.