Que. 1 : Q1) Who is the technical head of the public health system at the district and local levels?
1. a) State Director of health and Family welfare
2. b) Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare
3. c) State Health Minister
4. d) Chief Medical officer
Que. 2 : Q2) RSBY stands for?
1. a) Rajya Swasthya Bima Yojana
2. b) Regional Swasthya Bima Yojana
3. c) Rashtriya Swasthay Bima Yojana
4. d) Rashtriya Sara Bima Yojana
Que. 3 : Q3) Which one of the following statements is correct?
1. a) The information in the proposal form is used for underwriting.
2. b) Wrong information in the proposal form can nullify the insurance contract.
3. c) Both (a) and (b) statements are correct.
4. d) Both (a) and (b) statements are wrong.
Que. 4 : Q4) Insurable Interest referes to_______
1. a) Financial Interest of the person in the asset to be insured
2. b) The asset which is already Insured
3. c) Each insurers share of loss when more than one company covers the same loss
4. d) The amount of the loss that can be recovered from the Insurer
Que. 5 : Q5) In case the premium payment is made by cheque, then which of the below statement will hold true?
1. a) The risk may be assumed on the date on which the cheque is posted
2. b) The risk may be assumed on the date on which the cheque is deposited by the insurance company
3. c) The risk may be assumed on the date on which the cheque is received by the insurance company
4. d) The risk may be assumed on the date on which the cheque is issued by the proposer