Que. 1 : Q1) In case the premium payment is made by cheque, then which of the below statement will hold true?
1. a) The risk may be assumed on the date on which the cheque is posted
2. b) The risk may be assumed on the date on which the cheque is deposited by the insurance company
3. c) The risk may be assumed on the date on which the cheque is received by the insurance company
4. d) The risk may be assumed on the date on which the cheque is issued by the proposer
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is covered under institute cargo clauses ICC(C) ?
1. a) Fire
2. b) Explosion
3. c) Derailment or Overturning of the vehicle
4. d) All of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) Certificates of endurance are issued in
1. a) Marine hull insurance
2. b) Marine cargo insurance
3. c) Engineering insurance
4. d) Workmens compensation insurance
Que. 4 : Q4) What are the broad functions of Tariff advisory committee ?
1. a) Regulate share values
2. b) Regulate market rates
3. c) Regulate policy rates
4. d) Regulate the premium rates
Que. 5 : Q5) Which insurance is effective whilst the insured temporarily resides in any hotel or rest house during a speciﬁed journey.
1. a) Burglary Insurance
2. b) Micro Insurance
3. c) Liability Insurance
4. d) Baggage Insurance