What is the IBPS PO examination?
Every year, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officers (IBPS PO) exam is held to hire Probationary Officers and Management Trainees (PO/MT) for 11 Public Sector Banks in India. The exam is called the IBPS PO exam. There are three parts to the IBPS CRP PO/MT-XI 2022 test: a preliminary test, a mains test, and an interview.
In 2020-21, 6.78 million people applied for the exam, and 4.75 million people took the test. Most people want to work for a bank, which is one of the most popular jobs in the country.
Candidates for the job of Probationary Officers/Management Trainee in public banks in India want it because they can get a good job and make a lot of money.
Application Procedure for IBPS PO 2022
Candidates must register for the exam online at ibps.in. IBPS PO Admit Card will be generated using the information submitted in the application form 2022. The following are the steps for applying for the exam:
Step 1: IBPS PO Online Registration
* To apply for CWE PO/MT, visit ibps.in and click on ‘CWE PO/MT’.
* “Click Here to Apply Online for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees (CWE PO/ MT- IX)” is the URL to use.
* To register for the exam, click the “Click Here for New Registration” option and input your Email ID, Mobile Number, and other required information.
* On the screen, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated. Additionally, candidates will receive an email and a text message containing their IBPS Registration login details.
Step 2: Fill out the IBPS PO Application Form 2022
Please fill in your name, nationality, mobile number; qualifications, and previous work experience; as well as any other information that is relevant to your job. It’s also important to choose the IBPS PO Exam Center with the correct state code for both the Preliminary and the Main exam. After filling in the information, click “I agree” to say that the information is true.
Note: The candidate should be very careful when filling out the online application form, because no changes will be made to any of the data.
Step 3: Uploading Files – Candidates must enter their account using their IBPS Registration login credentials and upload the following documents in accordance with the requirements listed below.
* Photograph of the Candidate in Passport Size
* Signature of the Candidate
* Impression of the Left Thumb
* Handwritten Declaration scanned
Step 4: Determine Your Organizational Preferences –
* Choose your favorite Pre-Exam Training centers and the bank where you want to work. The preference list cannot be changed after the form has been submitted.
Step 5- Make a payment of the IBPS PO application fee -Payments for the application fee can be made via a debit/credit card, net banking, IMPS, cash card, or mobile wallet.
Once paid, the IBPS PO Application Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
* Complete the application form and pay the application cost.
* A page of acknowledgment will be prepared.
Make a copy for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS/PO Exam
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the exam: –
* Candidates should be between the ages of 20 and 30.
* Any graduate student is eligible to apply for the exam.
Exam Pattern for IBPS/PO 2022
The IBPS PO 2022 exam is broken up into three parts: the preliminary exam, the mains exam, and the interview, which you have to pass to get the job. There are different types of exams for different parts of the selection process. Candidates who pass the preliminary exam are called to take the mains exam, too. Those who did well on the main exam are called in for the interview based on their score. After the main exam and interview, candidates are only chosen if they did well enough to be chosen for the final round. The IBPS PO exam pattern gives information about the overall structure of the exam, including the number of sections, the number of marks, and the time limit. Check out the IBPS PO exam pattern before you start studying for it.
* IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2022 – The IBPS PO prelims test has three portions. 100 objective multiple-choice questions will be on the test. The exam includes questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Language. The IBPS PO prelims exam is 60 minutes long. Each section will be 20 minutes long.
* IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2022 – The mains exam is made up of both objective and descriptive types of tests. Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, English Language, and Data Analysis & Interpretation are the four sections of the test that you have to take. The questions in the descriptive section come from the English Language (Letter Writing and Essay).
The length of the test is three and a half hours.
Also, there is a time limit for each part of the mains exam. All of the test’s 225 points are worth a total of 225.
* IBPS PO Exam Pattern for Interview in 2022 – Interviews for IBPS PO jobs are held for people who have passed the main exam. The interview is worth a total of 100 points. Those who want to be in the interview must get at least 40% and 35% for those who are from SC/ST/OBC/PWD. The interview looks at a candidate’s intelligence, personality, and general knowledge. There is usually a 15 to 20-minute time limit for the IBPS PO test. However, it takes a long time to check your documents and background.
Marking Scheme for IBPS PO – Penalty: There is a penalty for wrong answers on the objective exam.
Each time you answer a question incorrectly, you will lose one-fourth of the points you got for that question. This will help you get the correct score. There are no negative marks for questions that you don’t try.
Syllabus for IBPS PO 2022
In order to get ready for IBPS PO 2022, you need to know what you need to do. Candidates can look at the IBPS PO syllabus to find out what they need to study for the test. As soon as possible, candidates should check the IBPS PO 2022 syllabus and make study plans. The IBPS PO syllabus for 2022 is different for the preliminary and mains exams, which are both different from each other. In the table below, you can see the full syllabus for IBPS PO.
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Syllabus
It is the first step in the selection process for IBPS PO.
Candidates who pass the exam are called to take the mains exam. The main parts of the preliminary exam are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English.
In the mains exam, there are 100 points that can be earned. The syllabus for the IBPS PO preliminaries is shown here, as well.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Syllabus – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness are all part of the mains exam syllabus for IBPS POs. The mains exam has 225 points. Check out the IBPS PO syllabus for mains below.
Date of IBPS PO Exam 2022
The IBPS PO exam dates have been published on the commission’s official website. The Probationary Officers prelims exam will be held on October 15, 16, 22, 2022 and the main exam will be held on November 26, 2022, and Specialist Officers prelims exam will be conducted on December 24 and December 31, 2022, and the main exam will be held on January 29, 2023.