Que. 1 : Q1) Which are expenses involved in assessing the health status of life assured and the financial status of policyholder?
1. a) Procurement expenses
2. b) Underwriting expenses
3. c) Administrative expenses
4. d) None of these
Que. 2 : Q2) Which endowment policy provide death benefit during the period of contract, and a survival benefit (which is equal to twice the amount of death benefit) at the date of maturity?
1. a) Endowment insurance
2. b) Pure endowments
3. c) Double endowment Insurance
4. d) Double cover endowment
Que. 3 : Q3) Under which Insurance contracts, the benefit amount will be paid on the policyholder’s death to the beneficiary and these plans provide cover throughout the life ?
1. a) Whole life insurance contracts
2. b) Term Insurance contracts
3. c) Endowment policy
4. d) Deferred assurances
Que. 4 : Q4) In reinsurance contract, the excess of the total amount of cover (T) over the retention amount (X) would be_____________.
1. a) Passed on to the insurer
2. b) Passed on to the re-insurer
3. c) Borne by the insurer and re-insurer in agreed proportion
4. d) Retained by the insured
Que. 5 : Q5) Regulatory systems are of how many types?
1. a) One
2. b) Two
3. c) Three
4. d) Four