Que. 1 : Q1) In the acronym JAM, what does ‘M’ stands for?
1. a) Money
2. b) Market
3. c) Mobile phones
4. d) Mandate
Que. 2 : Q2) Examples of oral communication____
1. a) letter.
2. b) e-mail.
3. c) telephone.
4. d) fax.
Que. 3 : Q3) When the management conducts QWL (Quality Work Life) programs in association with the union, it;
1. a) Leads to effective negotiations that enable designing contracts that satisfy both the parties
2. b) Improves the efficiency of the management and strengthens employee organizations
3. c) Encourages participative management and involves employees in decision making
4. d) All of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) Most of the learning that takes place in the Class room is
1. a) Classical conditioning
2. b) Operant conditioning
3. c) Cognitive learning
4. d) Social learning
Que. 5 : Q5) SWOT Analysis is a tool for
1. a) Determining organization’s mission
2. b) Developing organizational goals
3. c) Formulating strategies
4. d) Environmental scanning