Que. 1 : Q1) Your boss never gives you the benefit of the doubt. When you were late back from lunch, he assumed that you had simply taken too much time. He never considered that the elevators were out and you had to walk up 10 flights of stairs. Your boss is guilty of _____.
1. a) Self-serving bias
2. b) Selective perception
3. c) Fundamental attribution error
4. d) Inconsistency
Que. 2 : Q2) What is meant by the term Management by Objectives?
1. a) A system of giving authority to carry out certain jobs by those lower down the heirarchy
2. b) The system of management that is based on bringing together experts into a team
3. c) The setting of objectives to bring about the achievement of corporate goals
4. d) The control of the organisation by those in Head or Regional offices
Que. 3 : Q3) Leaders that follow dedicated style are also called__________.
1. a) Country club
2. b) Automatic
3. c) Team managers
4. d) Impoverished
Que. 4 : Q4) In Maslow’s Need hierarchy which needs are shown between Esteem needs and Safety needs
1. a) Social needs
2. b) Esteem needs
3. c) Security needs
4. d) Basic need
Que. 5 : Q5) In Maslow’s theory of motivation,_______refers to needs that are related to avoidance of physical danger, threat, sickness and deprivation.
1. a) Physiological needs
2. b) Safety needs
3. c) Social needs
4. d) Recognition needs