Que. 1 : Q1) ———— refers to the basic changes in the content and responsibilities of job so as to satisfy higher motivational needs
1. a) Job enrichment
2. b) Job enlargement
3. c) Work relocation
4. d) Process consultation
Que. 2 : Q2) During the selection process, which of the below is intended to test behavioural characteristics like dominance, tolerance, adaptability, adjustability, aggression, economical characteristics etc?
1. a) Psychological test
2. b) Physiological test
3. c) Intelligent quotient
4. d) In basket
Que. 3 : Q3) Human relation theory was developed by
1. a) Maslow
2. b) Frederic Herzberg
3. c) Elton Mayo
4. d) Kurt Lewin
Que. 4 : Q4) Maslows hierarchy of needs is based on which premise?
1. a) All humans acquire a similar set of motives through genetic endowment and social interaction.
2. b) Some motives are more basic or critical than others
3. c) The more basic motives must be satisfied to a minimum level before other motives are activated
4. d) As the basic motives become satisfied, more advanced motives come into play
Que. 5 : Q5) Informal communication network within the organization is known as _____
1. a) interpersonal communication.
2. b) intrapersonal communication
3. c) mass communication.
4. d) grapevines.