Que. 1 : Q1) Factors other than satisfaction that impact one’s decision to leave a current job include all of the following EXCEPT:
1. a) Labour market conditions
2. b) Length of tenure with the organization
3. c) Organizational citizenship behavior
4. d) Expectations about alternative job opportunities
Que. 2 : Q2) What sort of goals does Management By Objectives (MBO) emphasize?
1. a) Tangible, verifiable and measurable
2. b) Achievable, controllable and profitable
3. c) Challenging, emotional and constructive
4. d) Hierarchical, attainable and effective
Que. 3 : Q3) Communication in an organization should ideally flow____
1. a) from top to bottom.
2. b) from bottom to top.
3. c) both ways.
4. d) horizontally.
Que. 4 : Q4) What does the word ‘Kickback’ suggest?
1. a) It is ethical to pay commission
2. b) There is something with the payment of commission
3. c) Earning of profit while doing business is ethical
4. d) Earning of profit while doing favours to neighbours is ethical
Que. 5 : Q5) What is the name of the theory that deals with how we explain behaviour differently depending on the meaning we assign to the actor?
1. a) behavioral theory
2. b) judgment theory
3. c) selective perception theory
4. d) attribution theory