Que. 1 : Q1) How many routes are their for a company to receive Foreign Direct Investment?
1. a) One
2. b) Two
3. c) Three
4. d) Four
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is correct?
1. a) Funds = Working capital = Current assets + Current liabilities
2. b) Funds = Working capital = Current assets – Current liabilities
3. c) Funds = Working capital = Current assets / Current liabilities
4. d) Funds = Working capital = Current assets * Current liabilities
Que. 3 : Q3) The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade(GATT) was replaced by whom?
1. a) RBI
2. b) SEBI
3. c) WTO
4. d) IRDA
Que. 4 : Q4) ___________________ means that worth or value of a rupee received today is different from the worth of a rupee to be received in future.
1. a) Cash management
2. b) Capital budgeting
3. c) Working capital management
4. d) Time value of money
Que. 5 : Q5) Government securities generally have maturity period ranging from ___________.
1. a) 1-45 years
2. b) 2-35 years
3. c) 3-30 years
4. d) 4-50 years