Que. 1 : Q1) Which risks refers to a risk unique to a particular company or industry and these are avoidable through diversification?
1. a) Systematic Risks
2. b) Unsystematic Risks
3. c) Purchasing Power Risk
4. d) Social Risk
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following financial decisions determine how costly funds are allotted and committed to various projects and plans ?
1. a) Investment decisions
2. b) Financing decisions
3. c) Divident decisions
4. d) Procurement decisions
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following is an sources of Working capital?
1. a) Losses from business operation
2. b) Sale of Non-current Assets
3. c) Dividend paid to shareholders
4. d) Purchase of Non-current Assets
Que. 4 : Q4) What is the ISO code for Japanese yen?
1. a) GBP
2. b) JPY
3. c) USD
4. d) AUD
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following system is assisting management in solving problems of unique or non-routine nature?
1. a) Management Information System
2. b) Decision Support System
3. c) Transaction Processing System
4. d) Deterministic System