Que. 1 : Q1) _________ per share of common stock is the shareholder’s equity-total shares minus liabilities and preferred stocks.
1. a) Par value
2. b) Book value
3. c) scrap value
4. d) Final value
Que. 2 : Q2) A ___________ tax benefits refers to relief from taxation when an investment is realized or liquidated.
1. a) continuing
2. b) Initial
3. c) Terminal
4. d) None of these
Que. 3 : Q3) A ________ is a contract to buy or sell the underlying asset for a price specified today at a pre-determined time.
1. a) Forward
2. b) Open
3. c) Lock
4. d) Futures
Que. 4 : Q4) As per Disclosures Forming part of Financial Statements (Life Insurer) PART II, which of the following shall be disclosed by way of notes to the Balance Sheet ?
1. a) Partly-paid up investment
2. b) Underwriting commitments outstanding
3. c) Claims, other than those under policies, not acknowledged as debts
4. d) All of the above
Que. 5 : Q5) How is fixed assets turnover ratio calculated ?
1. a) Net sales / Working Capital
2. b) Net sales / Fixed assets
3. c) Net sales / Total assets
4. d) Net sales / Capital Employed