Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following is an example of Systematic risk?
1. a) Business risk
2. b) Financial risk
3. c) Interest Rate risk
4. d) Default risk
Que. 2 : Q2) What are all the major functions of financial management?
1. a) Accounting functions
2. b) Control functions
3. c) Treasury management functions
4. d) All of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following is an example of application of working capital ?
1. a) Dividend paid to shareholders
2. b) Funds from business operation
3. c) Long term borrowing
4. d) Sale of non-current assets
Que. 4 : Q4) As per Directives for Investment in Alternative Investment Funds for insurers, what is the permissible limit of exposure to a single AIF or venture fund for insurers ?
1. a) Not more than 1 percent of fund size
2. b) Not more than 5 percent of fund size
3. c) Not more than 10 percent of fund size
4. d) Not more than 20 percent of fund size
Que. 5 : Q5) Which funds target companies whose market capitalization is lower than that of large cap companies?
1. a) Sector funds
2. b) Mid / Small-cap
3. c) Equity funds
4. d) Index funds