Que. 1 : Q1) A peril is defined as a:
1. a) Risk
2. b) Exposure
3. c) Cause of loss
4. d) Uncertainty of loss
Que. 2 : Q2) which of the following statements is correct?
1. a) Reinsurance is done only for life insurance
2. b) Reinsurance is done only for Marine insurance
3. c) Reinsurance is done only for Aviation insurance
4. d) Reinsurance is done only for big risks
Que. 3 : Q3) The checklists raise specific questions on
1. a) extent of innovation
2. b) methods to track needs of customers
3. c) convenience of location and delivery arrangements
4. d) All of these
Que. 4 : Q4) The minimum qualification to become an insurance agent is ________.
1. a) Undergraduate Degree
2. b) Post Graduate Degree
3. c) 12th Standard
4. d) no qualification required
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following statements is true?
1. a) All complaints occur because an employee has been negligent.
2. b) A complaint arises because the procedures may have been inappropriate.
3. c) All complaints arise because the customer wants attention.
4. d) All the above statements are wrong