Que. 1 : Q1) In India, the regulations provide that an insurance agent can represent many life and many non-life insurer. Say whether True or False.
1. a) True
2. b) False
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following words fits the blank in the sentence “The process of buying is ___________”?
1. a) Rational
2. b) Irrational
3. c) Non-rational
4. d) Random
Que. 3 : Q3) As per the principle of Indemnity for acceptable claims Insurance Company pays
1. a) Compensation only for the loss amount
2. b) The Full policy amount irrespective of the loss amount
3. c) Actual loss amount even if the loss amount is more than the policy amount
4. d) 50% of the loss amount irrespective of the loss amount
Que. 4 : Q4) The target of Mission Antyodaya is to address multi dimensional poverty in lock-step with which of the major programmes
1. a) National Rural Livelihood Mission
2. b) Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
3. c) National Social Assistance Programme
4. d) All of these
Que. 5 : Q5) The word _________ is used to refer to the entire operation of transportation and storage of goods.
1. a) Plans
2. b) Logistics
3. c) Strategy
4. d) Engineeering