Que. 1 : Q1) The Market Orientation helped to
1. a) Improve better understanding between the producer and the customer
2. b) Add value by finding a better match between product and needs
3. c) cut costs through more effective distribution arrangements
4. d) All of these
Que. 2 : Q2) Identify Peril and Hazard from the following
1. a) Poorly Constructed Houses is a Peril and Earthquake is a Hazard
2. b) Lung Cancer is a Peril and Smoling is a Hazard
3. c) Smoking is a Peril and Lung Cancer is a Hazard
4. d) All are false statement
Que. 3 : Q3) When an organisation received a grievances, which method should not be followed by an organisation?
1. a) Treating a complaint as a gold mine from which the organisation can benefit a lot
2. b) Complaints are received on dedicated telephone lines, paid for by the organisation
3. c) They should not give response to the complaints
4. d) A grievance is notices even before it becomes a formal complaint. The body language of the customer will show the adverse experience.
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following would be a PR effort?
1. a) Campaign aimed to increase sales in a village.
2. b) Campaign aimed to improve the attitude of policyholders.
3. c) Campaign aimed to inform people of a new insurance plan.
4. d) Campaign to promote sales of a particular plan of insurance.
Que. 5 : Q5) The principle of indemnity also apply in the case of life insurance. Whether it is True Or False?
1. a) True
2. b) False