Que. 1 : Q1) What does a “Premium Bordereau” contain?
1. a) Detailed list of policies.
2. b) Sum Insured of each policy.
3. c) Commencement and Termination Date.
4. d) All the above.
Que. 2 : Q2) As per market practice, the intermediary a cover note to the insurer. Which of the following is not include in it?
1. a) Term of placement
2. b) premium
3. c) Claim recoveries
4. d) Participating underwriters with their shares set opposite their names.
Que. 3 : Q3) Facultative Reinsurance can be placed
1. a) On Proportional basis only
2. b) On Excess of Loss basis only
3. c) Both on Proportional as well as Excess of Loss basis.
4. d) Neither on Proportional nor on Excess of Loss basis.
Que. 4 : Q4) Statement A : In some of the cases of reinsurance, the reinsurer reserve the right to approve the terms before the policies are issued. Statement B : The reinsurer may also reserve the right to take part in the settlement of claim by inserting a clause in agreement. Which of the above statements is / are true?
1. a) Statement A
2. b) Statement B
3. c) None of above.
4. d) Both of the above.
Que. 5 : Q5) A program design can be successful if its evaluation and follow up exist in full measure. This design and the follow up are based on___________
1. a) Theoretical studies
2. b) Transactional studies
3. c) Simulation and modeling studies.
4. d) Financial studies