Que. 1 : Q1) Discontinuance of payments of contribution amount of After 6 months account will be ___________.
1. a) Frozen
2. b) Deactivated
3. c) Closed
4. d) None of these
Que. 2 : Q2) The premium rates of a group of scheme are adjustment periodically on the basis of experience this feature is known as____________.
1. a) Incidental pricing
2. b) Master cover limit
3. c) Free cover limit
4. d) Experience rating
Que. 3 : Q3) The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 requires gratuity to be paid to an employee at the time of termination of employment where the employee has been in continuous service for not less than five years.
1. a) False
2. b) True
Que. 4 : Q4) Which act provides for 12 weeks wages during maternity as well as paid leave in certain other related contingencies?
1. a) The Workmen’s Compensation Act,1923
2. b) The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
3. c) The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
4. d) The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
Que. 5 : Q5) Which benefits to Employee provide subsidy, free housing, car, and medical are treated as an expense?
1. a) Post-employment benefits
2. b) Non-monetary benefits
3. c) Under defined benefit plans
4. d) Short-term employee benefits