Que. 1 : Q1) Which are in the shape of rectangles, squares or circles and the area of the diagram is in proportion to the size or value they represent?
1. a) One-dimensional diagrams
2. b) Two-dimensional diagrams
3. c) Three-dimensional diagrams
4. d) None of these
Que. 2 : Q2) The following data is collected with regard to Life Hours of 200 Electric Bulbs.
1. a) 85.21 hours
2. b) 153.24 hours
3. c) 198.32 hours
4. d) 221.25 hours
Que. 3 : Q3) Under 50 New Policies issued, the Sum Assured is as under(Figures in Thousands) 30,35,35,35,40,40,40,45,45,45,45,50,50,50,50,50,55,55,55,60,60,60,60,60,60,65,65,65,65,65,70,70,70,70,75,75,75,80,80,80,85,85,85,90,90,95,100,110,115,120. Arrange the data in Class-Interval not exceeding 10, stating True-Limits and Mid-point.
1. a) 80,000
2. b) 85,000
3. c) 90,000
4. d) 1,10,000
Que. 4 : Q4) The word ‘Statistics’ is being used in which of the following distinct senses?
1. a) To denote simply a collection of data
2. b) To denote totality of methods employed in the collection, description, analysis, presentation and interpretation of the information in numerical form
3. c) To denote in the singular form i.e., “Statistic”, a characteristic measure of a sample to estimate the parameters of undeterminable population.
4. d) All of the above
Que. 5 : Q5) Which method and the normal equations are equally applicable for determining the trend line?
1. a) Method of semi-averages
2. b) Free-Hand Drawing
3. c) Method of Least Squares
4. d) Seasonal variations