Que. 1 : Q1) In cash – in safe policy, a loss is not covered if
1. a) The duplicate key is used
2. b) Cash is kept in locked safe
3. c) Occasioned by house breaking
4. d) The key is obtained by force
Que. 2 : Q2) What is the period of validity of authorization letter for cashless facility?
1. a) 30 Days from the date of approval granted
2. b) 07 Days from the date of approval granted
3. c) 21 Days from the date of approval granted
4. d) 15 Days from the date of approval granted
Que. 3 : Q3) What is the validity of POI of OMP Policy after the date of first issuance?
1. a) Valid only from the date of issuance of the policy
2. b) Valid only from the date and time of departure from India
3. c) Valid from the date of proposal of insurance
4. d) Valid from First day of insurance or date and time of departure from India.
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following is not a condition in a mediclaim policy?
1. a) All notice under the policy shall be in writing
2. b) Final claim with supported documents should be submitted to the company/TPA within 30 days from the date of completion of treatment.
3. c) Difference regarding the amount of claim can’t be referred to arbitration
4. d) None of the above
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following is not covered under Overseas Employment and study policy?
1. a) Medical Expenses in India on evacuation
2. b) Loss of checked baggage
3. c) Delayed baggage
4. d) Personal liability