Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the below is covered under a money insurance policy?
1. a) Shortage due to error or omission
2. b) Loss of cash from ones premises due to burglary
3. c) Loss of money that has been entrusted to other than authorized person
4. d) Riot strike and terrorism
Que. 2 : Q2) In case of layer farms having more than 5000 birds, inspection of the farm is done by:
1. a) The insurer
2. b) The insured
3. c) The company’s own vet officer
4. d) All of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) Which one of the following is correct under the Public liability Policy
1. a) Policy period and period of insurance are always different.
2. b) Policy period and period of insurance are always the same.
3. c) Policy period and period of insurance may or may not be the same
4. d) There is no difference between Policy Period and Period of Insurance
Que. 4 : Q4) Which statement is correct in case of Overseas Mediclaim policy?
1. a) Premium is payable in foreign currency and claim is payable in foreign currency.
2. b) Premium is payable in rupees and claim is payable in foreign currency.
3. c) Premium and claim is paid only in US dollars
4. d) None of the above.
Que. 5 : Q5) The retro-active period under FG policy is
1. a) 3 months
2. b) 6 months
3. c) 12 months
4. d) 18 months