Que. 1 : Q1) Which policy is mandatory if your client is in hazardous industry dealing in hazardous substance?
1. a) Product liability
2. b) Professional liability
3. c) Public Liability (Non-Industrial)
4. d) Public Liability Act Policy
Que. 2 : Q2) In case of claim for a jewellers block insurance policy an insured has to furnish to the insurers full details of the loss, within:
1. a) 14 days of the event coming to his knowledge
2. b) 14 days of the event occurring
3. c) 1 week of the event coming to his knowledge
4. d) 1 week of the event occurring
Que. 3 : Q3) Cost of health check-up is available to the insured after an interval of:
1. a) ONCE IN THREE CLAIM FREE YEARS OF POLICY
2. b) ONCE IN FOUR CLAIM FREE YEARS OF POLICY
3. c) ONCE IN TWO CLAIM FREE YEARS OF POLICY
4. d) Once in every five years
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following is not covered money insurance?
1. a) Cash in transit from bank to insured premise, for payment of wages
2. b) Shortage due to error or omission
3. c) Cash collected by employees from the time of collection and until delivered at the insured premise or bank on the day of collection
4. d) Cash in transit from the insured main premise to insured branch premises, for the payment of wages
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following factor does not affect premium for Overseas Mediclaim Policy?
1. a) Age
2. b) Country/Countries to Visit
3. c) Nationality of the Insured.
4. d) Duration of cover.