Que. 1 : Q1) A banker who has a Bankers Indemnity Policy reports a claim for fraudulent transfer of funds from one of the customers account by his employee, by manipulating the computer software. Which of the following is correct
1. a) The claim is payable
2. b) The claim is not payable
3. c) Payable subject to the Sum Insured in Section 1
4. d) Payable subject to Sum Insured in Section 2.
Que. 2 : Q2) Portability guidelines allow acceptance of short period premium of at least one month in case the portability request has not been disposed of by the new insurer. In case there is a claim during this period –
1. a) Claim will not be accepted by existing insurer and will be accepted by the new insurer
2. b) The Claim will be settled on non-standard basis
3. c) Claim will be accepted by existing insurer after charging balance premium for remaining policy year & insured will continue with existing insurer for one more year.
4. d) The claim will not be accepted by both the insurers.
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following insurance policy has worldwide geographical scope
1. a) Overseas Mediclaim Policy
2. b) Cash in transit
3. c) Personal accident insurance
4. d) Fidelity guarantee insurance cover
Que. 4 : Q4) What does ICD Stands for?
1. a) Indian Classification of Diseases
2. b) International Classification of Diseases
3. c) International Statistical Classification of Diseases and related Health Problems
4. d) Institutional Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems
Que. 5 : Q5) The Rashtriya Swasthya Bima entails only:
1. a) Cashless hospitalization
2. b) Re-imbursement
3. c) Both cashless and re-imbursement
4. d) Pre-paid system